SCCM has drawn up ‘ground rules’ for certifying management systems for environment (ISO 14001), energy (ISO 50001) and occupational health and safety (OHSAS 18001). The Central Committees of Experts (CCEs) are responsible for the content of the certification schemes that include these rules. Supervisory bodies are also represented in the CCEs. Important elements of the certification schemes are the interpretation of the relevant standard and the competency of auditors.
The Dutch version of the certification scheme is leading.
A summary of changes in the certification scheme and transitional period for implementation is available on the Dutch website.
- Certification scheme for Environmental management systems according to ISO 14001:2015
- Certification scheme for Environmental management systems according to ISO 14001:2004
- Certification scheme for OHS management systems according to OHSAS 18001
- Certification scheme for Energy management systems according to ISO 50001
- Central Committee of Experts (CCE)