SCCM has drawn up certification schemes for ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 50001 and a verification scheme for EMAS. There is a broad base of support for the SCCM certification schemes due to the involvement of a large number of certification bodies, certified companies, government authorities and other interested parties. These parties are represented in the committees of experts (CEs). Certificates awarded on the basis of the SCCM certification scheme are points of reference for government authorities, such as the Inspectorate SZW.
The Dutch version of the certification scheme is leading.
A summary of changes in the certification scheme and transitional period for implementation is available on the Dutch website.
- Certification scheme for Environmental management systems according to ISO 14001:2015
- Certification scheme for Environmental management systems according to ISO 14001:2004
- Verification scheme for EMAS (available in Dutch)
- Certification scheme for OHS management systems according to OHSAS 18001
- Certification scheme for Energy management systems according to ISO 50001